1) What is the best way to search for fabrics on your website?
- We designed our site so that fabrics can be found by either searching for a "method of printing", such as Transfer Dye Sublimation, Latex, UV, etc.. or by searching
by application such as Trade Shows, Sports Apparel, Banners, etc..
- No matter how you search, you will find a complete product description that includes the weight, width, approximate roll lengths, along with additional finish
information, such as if it's available with a flame repel, water repel, or moisture management (wicking coating).
#2) I think I have found the right fabric, but I still have questions?
- We welcome your questions and we are just a phone call away. There are no layers of bureaucracy here. No matter what size your company is, we want you to connect with
a live expert whenever you need to.
- If you have a question about Digital Print fabrics you can call Katy Sanders direct on her cell phone at (310)
- If you have questions about fabric prepared for dyeing, rotary screen printing, or garment dyeing, please contact Mike Sanders on his cell phone at
- If you are not sure whom you should speak with, then call our office at (310) 327-3792 and Lissette Mota will direct you to the
correct person. Lissette is also our in house shipping expert and can help answer your questions on the best way to ship your goods.
3) How can I get test yardage?
- Easy! We can provide you with up to a three yard sample of any of our fabrics at no cost (if needed, larger size test rolls can be cut for a nominal cost). All we
need is either your Fed Ex or UPS account number to cover shipping.
4) Are all fabrics found in the swatch book?
- We are continually adding to our fabric portfolio, so our swatch books are never quite fully up to date. For additional information on any of our "What's New"
fabrics, please click this link to our News page. Not only will you find complete new product news, you will also find the latest company informationm, as well as news about products in development and our latest specials. We
may be in the process of testing and evaluating the very fabric that you are searching for, so feel free to ask us about anything you don't find.
5) How do I get a swatch book?
- We now have several different swatch books - Performance Apparel, Sign & Banner & Trade Show, Lightbox & Frame Systems, and Home Furnishings. You can
call the office, or Katy Sanders directly and we can discuss your print needs. We can usually ship you a swatch book the same day.
6) I am looking for a fabric not found on your website.
- Just send us a sample (at least 8" x 10") and we will be happy to try and match it.
7) Can you create a special fabric for me?
- Absolutely! We create custom fabrics for many of our print partners. The minimum order is usually 3,000 yards. Give us a call and we can talk in
8) I am not a printer but am looking for one to print a project for me. Can you recommend someone in my area?
- We work with some of the best printers in North America. Just give us a call and we will be happy to match you with someone who can help.
9) How can I open an account with you to establish terms?
- Please complete a PCF Customer Setup Form and return to our office. If you are also interested in applying for credit terms for future orders, then please
complete a PCF Customer Credit Application Form and return. Please click here Customer Setup
Forms to be directed to the appropriate forms.
10) When is the cutoff time to place an order and have it ship the same day?
- We try to ship every order the day it comes in. Some days we can have a number of large orders arrive at the same time. It is always best if you can
anticipate your order by a day or two. Remember that our shipping department closes at noon on Fridays.
11) Do you accept credit cards for payment?
- Yes. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX.